Subscribe to our Growing Gardeners YouTube Channel

Thursday 19 June 2008

Final Day for Green With Envy Show Setup

I wasn't kidding about the rain - here's a picture taken in Port Shepstone of some of the flooding. Someone's going to have a major cleaning bill to get their car sorted out!



The nursery is beginning to bustle (after 2 days of relative quiet) - people are starting to setup their stands, the marquee is up and everyone is rushing around trying to get it all ready.

Despite the rain, we are on schedule at the moment. The plastering is all but finished, and we are starting to lay the cobbles and steps. The water feature will be next. I think I might have to make some changes to the plants that I had planned to use - there isn't enough space for what I was going to do. Will have to do some thinking...



No comments:

Home Made Pest Control Solution(s)

I'm really not a big fan of pesticides or chemicals. Actually, that's putting it mildly...I hate pesticides. They are almost always ...